Location: Sandy Springs (Atlanta), Georgia
Asking Price: $16,895
- Model Year: 1967
- Engine: 4.0 liter Straight 6 Motor
- Transmission: Manual
- Name: SOLD!
- Phone: SOLD!
- Email: SOLD!
More Details & Pictures
GREAT CONDITION – ORIGINAL VERSION
1967 DATSUN / NISSAN PATROL HARD TOP
– Includes original removable top, doors, wheels and all components to revert 100% to stock.
– Pics with top off. (currently the top is on)
– Original painting patina.
– Original engine parentheses 4.0 L in-line 6) and drive train (3 speed)
– 51,xxx Original Miles – Runs very good.
– Extensive documentation all receipts/docs/chain of ownership.
– Original 60 series service manual (221 pages)
– 3 ring service manual (x2)
– Matching numbers
– Good floor pans, rockers, etc. – all original.
– First Nissan badged vehicle sold in the United States via Datsun dealers.
– Lots of NOS parts included. (see details below)
REASON FOR SELLING
I have only had this truck for 1.5 years. I purchased it in Fall of 2020. Plans were to keep as is and have a soft top installed. Due to the pandemic we are now we are now relocating but unfortunately will not have a space to keep it in. This is a classic one of a kind truck. Sad to see it go.
Last Updated on March 15, 2022 by PatrolAds