So you’re preparing for the end of the world and you’ve gone over budget on canning supplies and water jugs, and now you don’t have enough cash left for a diesel land cruiser to mow down the zombies… I’ve seen it a hundred times. Luckily, Nissan came out with their version.This is an original Nissan Safari off road legend! Known as the “Nissan Patrol” throughout the world, but badged as the “Safari” in the Japanese market. This is the major competitor to the Toyota Land Cruiser in the world market, and a much more affordable option. This truck literally goes anywhere! The front differential Is as big as a basketball and the 4.2 liter diesel engine plows through the toughest terrain.
– Solid front axel coil spring suspension
– 4.2 liter diesel 6 cylinder
– Gear driven motor so no timing belt or chain to worry about
– 76000 kilometers/47500 miles
– manual locking hubs with selectable 4×4 hi/low
– no rust
– heat and a/c work
– Fully serviced and ready to go anywhere
– Montana Title
– CALL for more info
If the ad is still posted it is still for sale.
Would make a great vehicle for a rural postal carrier since its RHD (right hand drive). Or if your just looking for one of the best most fuel efficient four wheel drives ever built!